The sea kayaking tour in Dubrovnik
The island of Lokrum and the Dubrovnik Old Town
Discover the unreachable caves and hidden beaches by kayaking near impressive sea rocks. See the cultural and historical sites from a new perspective. Experience the untouched nature in a unique way and take your holiday to the next level. This trip gives you a chance to enjoy relaxing sea activities at the most attractive locations of Dubrovnik.
You will paddle along the coastal area in front of the Old Town, then you will visit the mystical island of Lokrum, where you will spend about 45 minutes, make a circle around the island and continue kayaking towards the Walls of Dubrovnik and the area of the Old Port of Dubrovnik.
It is not necessary to have prior experience in these types of activities. You will be accompanied by an experienced local guide.
(Departures every day from 1 May to 31 September)
- Discover Dubrovnik Old Town area from the sea
- island of Lokrum, Botanical garden
Duration: 4 h
- Guide – instructor, all the necessary equipment, and entrance to Lokrum botanical garden
- Life jackets, bottle of water
- private car transfer if your hotel is not within walking distance to the Old Town
1 - 2 pax EUR 200.00 (per departure)
3 – 5 pax EUR 94.00 (per person)
6+ pax EUR 88,00 (per person)