Bike trip Dubrovnik Bosnia-Herzegovina
Road bike trip
Itinerary: - Picking up guests at the hotel, transfer to the place Brgat to avoid part of the main road above Dubrovnik, which is quite frequent especially during summer season.
Cycling starts just few km before the border where we leave our car.
After entering the Bosnia we continue cycle on the old rail road, line from the Austria-Hungarian Empire, which is now paved. It follows the edge of the valley Popovo Polje (in this area was a war zone between Croatian and Serbian forces in the last war). Upon arrival in small village Zavala (famous by biggest cave in this region Vjetrenica http://www.vjetrenica.ba/index.php/en and very old Orthodox monastery (from the 15st) we have free time for the refreshment or lunch in the local restaurant.
After lunch we return the same way to Ivanica and Brgat to our vehicle and transfer to hotel.
- Cycling 2 countries in one day
- Historical route (formal railroad track, through rural area affected by war in 90s)
- Rural area with just few cars
- Road bikes trip (for experience riders),
- Cycling is mainly on the flat terrain, total distance 80 km. Full day trip (8 h)
1-2 pax EUR 260 total cost per trip (not per pax)
3 pax EUR 120,00 per pax
4-8 pax EUR 100,00 per pax
8 + pax EUR 80,00 per pax