Cooking & exploring e-bike tour of the Dubrovnik countryside
With e-bikes (electric bicycles)
This trip will start with a ride to the village of Gruda, situated in the Konavle field. After brief instructions given by the guide, we will begin to discover the region of Konavle by bikes.
On this tour we will explore the Dubrovnik countryside by e-bikes. The cycling tour will start in the valley, and then we will follow the road to the coastal area. After a scenic ride and a stop in the village of Mikulići, we will follow the road back to the valley and the Ljuta River. After a short sightseeing stop on the river, we will head up to the picturesque villages of Konavle overlooking the valley. The total cycling distance is about 35km. On this route, we will make several stops at a few points of interest:
- the archaeological site of Illyrian tumulus (4th century BC),
- the Ljuta River, its spring and the old water mills (17th century)
- the Franciscan monastery in Pridvorje (15th century)
This trip will start with the transport to the village of Gruda, located in the Konavle field.
After brief instructions given by the guide, we will begin to discover the region of Konavle by bikes.
We will continue to cycle through the countryside to the small village of Lovorno, where we will experience the traditional agritourism, see a local farm, enjoy a cooking class and have a traditional lunch. We will continue to cycle through the countryside to the small village of Lovorno, where we will experience traditional agritourism, see a local farm, enjoy a cooking class and have a traditional lunch.
- Biking through the gorgeous scenery of Konavle countryside
- Meeting locals and interesting history
- Enjoyment in preparing and tasting of traditional meal
- A tour with Electric assisted bikes (E bikes)
- private bike tour through historical sights, exploring local way of life, cooking.
Duration: approximately 7 hours, cycling distance; 35-40 km, difficulty level: easy to moderate
Season: April – November
Departures: upon request
Number of participants: minimum 2 persons
Fully guided: yes & transportation to start site: yes
1-2 pax EUR 330.00 total cost not per tour
3 - 10 pax EUR 150,00 per person
11 + EUR 140.00 per person