Taste of countryside
half day trip
Konavle is the most southern Croatian region which covers an area of 209 sqm where 9 500 habitants live in 33 smaller and larger settlements. In relatively small area it is consisted of three completely different parts: the rocky coast, the central part with fertile fields and northern mountain region.
During this excursion you'll visit the village of Radovčići where you'll have an opportunity to see traditional production of wine, homemade liqueurs and food presented by a local family.
Wine and liquor tasting will be presented in traditional wine cellar and afterwards this interesting story will be completed by a traditional lunch. Introduction will start with homemade cheese, ham, bread and be continued with main dish called "food cooked under the bell" comprised of lamb and veal and other ingredients that are put in an outside stone oven and covered with coals. All these delightful tastes and spices will be perfectly designed by a finishing dessert too.
- scenic ride through countryside
- wines and home made products, traditional lunch
- see how locals live
- From EUR 80 per person
- Location: Konavle countryside, village of Radovčići
- Duration: 5 hours
- Include: mini bus/ van transfers, expert guide assistance, wine & liquor tasting, traditional lunch
- Recommended groups: 2 – 12 persons.
- Area: Konavle countryside and village of Radovčići
- Duration: 5 hours with transfers
- Nearest city: Cavtat & Dubrovnik
- Season: April – November
- Departures: on request
- Number of participants:
- Minimum age: not limited
- Fully guided: yes
- Transportation to start site: yes
- Trip include: round transfers, guided tour, wine tasting & traditional lunch at local family