Dubrovnik panorama hike
(hill Srdj and Bosanka village above Dubrovnik)
Best way to explore Dubrovnik from the hiking trails is to visit hill Srđ above Dubrovnik and small countryside are of Bosanka. This trail follows historical routes towards fort Imperial (cable car station) and continue along old roads and streets to Dubrovnik. Once before the cars and traffics, this roads were most important connections Dubrovnik with its countryside.
Today, this panoramic trail takes you to impressive hike and awards you with amazing views.
This walking trip takes you to the hills above Dubrovnik, route starts vicinity old town, then we follow the street that takes us outside town area to the old road that continues up, after the climb we ome vicinity village Bosanka. From Bosanka we follow the countryside roads to fortress Imperial on hill Srđ.
From the fortress we continue walk down, following serpentine roads back to Dubrovnik urban area.
Hiking distance 8.5 km
Panorama hike is a great way for your exercise, to get historical lessons enjoy panoramic views over Dubrovnik, the surrounding countryside and the Croatian coastline below.
Car shuttle from hotel to starting point (at the bottom of the hill)
English speaking guide and bottle of water, walking poles
Return car shuttle to your hotel
- 1-2 (EUR 155.00) per departure, not pax
- 3 pax EUR 75.00 per pax
- 4-8 pax EUR 60.00 per pax
- 9 + EUR 55.00 per pax
- Take this tour earlier in the morning and enjoy Dubrovnik sunrise or later in the afternoon and enjoy sunset.
- Total distance 8,5km, max elevation 408 m, total climbing 290 m (descent - 290 m)
- Private trip with flexibility of departure time.
- Car shuttle from hotel to starting point (at the bottom of the hill, vicinity Dubrovnik historical part)
- English speaking guide and bottle of water, walking sticks
- Return car shuttle to your hotel
Total duration: 3 h plus transfer time