Biking and wine tasting trip (with regular or Electric assisted bikes)
a half-day biking trip
The best way to see, explore and get a taste of the countryside life is to go on a cycling tour in the picturesque region of Konavle, located just a half-an-hour drive from Dubrovnik. On your cycling tour you will be accompanied by a local guide. The tour is set at a relaxed pace. We will be stopping regularly to visit each place of interest on this tour.
This trip will start with a ride to the village of Gruda, situated in the Konavle field. After brief instructions given by the guide, we will begin to discover the region of Konavle. Passing along the area of the river, we will get to see the old mills, which represent the rich tradition of this region. Cycling on macadams and through lush woods, we will continue towards the village of Pridvorje, where we will take a short break and visit a 15th-century Franciscan monastery. On our way back, you will get an opportunity to have some refreshments and explore the vineyards and the tradition of local wine production.
On this trip we will use premium class bikes.
- Half-day biking trip
- Enjoy in countryside experience
- Wine and homemade products tasting
- Possible add lunch at local farm/tavern EUR 40.00 per person.
- 1-2 pax EUR 240 total cost per trip (not per pax)Prices per pax:
- 3 pax EUR 120,00 (per pax)
- 4 - 8 pax EUR 110,00 (per pax)
- 9 - 20 pax EUR 100,00 (per pax)
Extra cost for E bike: EUR 10,00 per person.
- Area: Konavle countryside
- Duration: 4 h (with transfers), plus wine tasting
- Distance: 20 km
- Nearest city: Cavtat
- Difficulty level: easy to moderate
- Season: April – November
- Departures: daily at 9.00am
- Number of participants:
- Minimum age: 12
- Fully guided: yes
- Transportation to start site: yes
- Trip includes private, guided biking tour, round transfers from your hotel to Konavle region and back, regular bikes with the helmet, bottle of water, wine tasting & herbal liquors.
- Extra cost for E bike: EUR 10,00 per person.
- It is possible to add lunch at local farm/tavern EUR 40.00 per person.