walking guided tour
Walking holiday in Dubrovnik and the surrounding area including islands Sipan, medieval town of Ston, town Cavtat and picturesque Konavle countryside.
Besides walking activities, this trip offers possibilities to explore many interesting cultural and archeological sites, and to taste and enjoy traditional food and family hospitality.
The routes pass through interesting landscapes from Konavle country side hills and villages to the narrow streets of the Dubrovnik Old Town with paths between olive trees and hills on island Sipan and shores on peninsula Pelješac. You will also pass by cultural, archeological sights and landscapes where nature and history combine in a perfect setting.
1st Day: Arrival
After your arrival in Dubrovnik airport you will be transferred to your accommodation in the town of Cavtat, nearby Dubrovnik airport. The rest of the day on your own.
During the afternoon meet with our guide and dinner in local restaurant.
Included meals: dinner.
Night Stop: Cavtat/Konavle countryside.
2nd Day: Dubrovnik country side Konavle – hiking
After the breakfast we start with a walking tour in the countryside, exploring the villages, farms, paths through Mediterranean forests and above the rocky coast. Hiking route 12 km
Included Meals: Breakfast.
Night Stop: Cavtat.
3rd Day: Konavle hills – Mount Snjeznica
After breakfast we leave Cavtat and we continue to the region of the Konavle hills. We leave our minibus in village Kuna (on 500 m above sea level) where we start our hiking tour to the highest peak in the Dubrovnik region, Mount Snjeznica (1234 m). Hiking length is 5 hours, after picnic lunch in the mountain we return to village Kuna from where we have a transfer to our next destination, Dubrovnik. Dubrovnik is our base for next 5 days.
Included Meals: Breakfast, lunch.
Night Stop: Dubrovnik.
Day 4th: Ston – Peljesac peninsula, 14km
Today we explore medieval town Ston and we walk along the bay with oyster farms, hike continue following old Napoleonic road up to the wine growing area of Peljesac.
Return in Ston for the overnight.
Accommodation: B&B / small hotel
Included meals: BreakfastDay
Day 5th: Dubrovnik sightseeing and walking tourDay 5th: Dubrovnik sightseeing and walking tour
During the morning, we travel to Dubrovnik where your base is for last 3 days. After check in we continue with sightseeing tour in the Historical centre where you spend about 2h in private guided tour, after that you have free time to see some of the city parts on your own.
Overnight in Dubrovnik, B&B.
Day 6th: Island Lopud – hiking, distance 10.5 km
On our second day in Dubrovnik we discover the Island of Lopud. To explore and enjoy Dubrovnik it is necessary to go to the sea, to the Elaphite island Lopud.
Lopud island dating from ancient times. In the middle age, Lopud was a summer residence of Dubrovnik’s patricians. Today, many traces, monuments, castles and churches are witnesses of his history. In combination with green Mediterranean vegetation and cultural monuments, Lopud is a perfect destination for walking.
Our tour begins after breakfast; we walk from our accommodation to port of Gruz where we board the ferry to Lopud. The island walk starts at port of Lopud, in direction to fort Castio, through pine forest and along the coastal part of the island.
Accommodation: B&B /hotel
Included meals: Breakfast
7th Day: Free day to relax on your own
Last day in Dubrovnik you spend on your own, at night we gather together in a local restaurant for a dinner.
Included Meals: Breakfast, dinner.
Night Stop: Dubrovnik.
8th Day: Transfer to the airport and departure
Our tour ends with a transfer to Dubrovnik Airport.
Included Meals: Breakfast.
|Duration||8 days / 7 nights|
|Dates||April to end of October|
|Level||Easy and Moderate|
|Terrain||Moderate with some hills|
|April 16, May 21||750 € per person|
|September 10||750 € per person|
- Transfers from (and to) the airport Dubrovnik to (and from) the accommodation, transfers between destination during trips
- Accommodation in Dubrovnik and Cavtat
- Meals and beverages: breakfasts are included, other meals are included according to trip itinerary (1 x picnic lunch, first night dinner with the group in local restaurant)
- Guided tours by English speaking Croatian guide, entrance fees and tickets to the interest places on our tours are included as well.
- Flights and airport taxes
- Transfers outside days/times specified above
- Meals and beverages specified above
Getting there and other
- The tour starts and finishes in Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik has international airport with easy connections with other European cities and Croatian capital Zagreb.
- There is also option that tour start and finish in Split.
- This tour could last more than 1 week and we also can provide our services in other parts of Dalmatia (Island Hvar, Split etc).
- In addition other activities can include: sea kayaking, hiking-trekking, multisport itineraries, cultural sightseeing...