We are happy to organize, provide and suggest the best itinerary that suit for your magical, unique and hopefully epic journey to Croatia and wider area of the Balkans.
Epic Croatia is travel company from Dubrovnik, Croatia, specialized in active and custom made holidays in Croatia, Montenegro and Bosnia-Herzegovina. We are company of professionals, passionate outdoors, dynamic individuals and travel designers. Our professional and individual approach combine best locations, authentic local experience and outstanding guide services. After 10 years in travel industry we have rebranded our company name Viator Travel Dubrovnik to Epic Croatia.
Thousands happy travelers have been traveled through us to Croatia and Balkan countries as well, in the last decade. With that experience, professional skills, extensive local connections and personal contact with each traveler, we help you to discover and explore Croatia and Balkans through our unique tours. Our team is at your disposal and happy to organize, provide and suggest the best itinerary that suit for your magical, unique and hopefully epic journey to Croatia and wider area of the Balkans.
What we offer:
- Guided and self guided cycling tours
- Guided and self guided hiking tours
- Culinary, gastronomy and wine tours
- Private day trips and tours
- Custom made – bespoke tours
How we work and operate:
- We work with small groups, independent travelers
- We foster principles of Responsible tourism
- We provide slow tours (bike, hike, explore and discover area at your own pace)
- We do tourism that is measured with truly connect with local people, culture, lifestyle and natural beauty
- We are innovative and creative with unusual destinations, routs, unbeaten paths
- We work with local providers, local guides, local families and producers and companies
- We are not working with big numbers and massive tourism
Who we are
A team of professionals, passionate outdoor funs, present in the travel industry for years.
Leave no traces, follow some principles of responsible travel, can help and sustain destination and local community in its origin for a future.
Epic Croatia operates tourism that foster principles of responsible tourism (minimize environmental impact, maximize cultural interaction and ensure an economic benefit to the community) in all aspects of our business - to all services we provide for individuals and groups.
- We provide tours for independent travelers and small groups (up to 16 people), with small groups we can minimize negative and maximize positive effects of tourism in the environment.
- Stretch the season and pressures: we do marketing campaigns to spread guests through the all seasons (spring, autumn or winter) not just through summer and we do efforts to avoid huge impact during the main season (July and August).
- Wherever possible we use accommodation providers, which support efforts of good environmental practices such as recycling and conservation of water and energy.
Our social policy:
- We employ local people, our accommodation is mostly provided in local run guest houses, B&Bs and small family hotels; Our guides educate and inform guests on the tour about local culture, history, habits, tradition and life style.
- On all our tours we use local products and provide local-style meals, and we encourage our guests to try local dishes and delicacies
- We support local economy and small business by supporting locally owned shops, restaurants, B&Bs, farmers, wine producers, we employ locals and use local guide services.
- Using local employees, guides, accommodation providers and transportation services, Epic Croatia ensures that financial benefits remain in the local community.
Besides positive impacts, modern tourism obtain negative environmental, social and cultural impacts on: water, natural beauty of the country, beaches and islands, plants, birds and animals, traditional ways of life and cultural heritage. Leave no traces, follow some principles of responsible travel, can help and sustain destination and local community in its origin for a future.